5.23.2011

mainstream essentials-

what's in my [make-up] bag


















1. Smashbox sheer focus tinted moisturizer, which I use with the Mac 130 duo fibre brush.  It's perfect for blending.  The moistuizer is oil-free with spf 15, giving your complexion protection and an awesome glow.  

2. Smashbox bronzing powder with the ecotools bronzing brush.  I love this bronzer for the fact of bronzing and not adding even a hint of orange.  Looks fresh and natural.  The brush is organic (plus!) and the bristles are extremely soft (double plus!).

3. Best blush color- Mac blush in Raizin.  Use it alone on your cheeks or under a tinted moisturizer for the perfect hint of rose bronze. 

4.  I use the Too Faced eyeshadow duo for the sole purpose of the teddy bear color.  Never was much of an eyeshadow person, for the most part I never wear it, but I love just a swipe of this brown on my lids.
  
5. Cover girl perfect blend eye pencil in basic black. It's ideal for smudging hence the perfect blender on the opposite end.

6. Maybelline brow brush and the Falsies Volum' Express mascara. By far my favorite two items in the bag.  I have an obsession with groomed brows and can not live without a brow brush. The mascara is totally fab...  Not only does it make your lashes look super full, it's the easiest mascara to ever wash off (that's if you get the regular, not waterproof).  You can't beat it or the price!

No comments:

Post a Comment