3.18.2011

for Juhl.


Anya Hindmarch Cooper Tote


Roger Vivier Mikado Flat Bag


Givenchy Nightingale Bag


 
Mulberry Green Crocodile

I found these bags that are totally trending and super chic! 
1.  Angelina Jolie is sporting the Anya Hindmarch "Cooper" bag. I like the metallic at the bottom- it draws attention, but in a simple way. 
2.  The Roger Vivier bag Katie Holmes is wearing is more sleek.  I love how it falls flat against her back, when it's worn over the shoulder.  
3.  Nightingale by Givenchy: Celebs are crazy over this bag!  It's totally roomy, can be used as a handle or shoulder bag and on top of that, comes in almost any color imaginable! (I'm pretty sure it's big enough to be used as a [diaper bag] for lack of a better or more "discreet" word.
4.  This last bag is by Mulberry.  I love all the styles: truly classic. The bags also come in a variety of colors.  It's one of those you can put away and bring right back-they just won't go out of style.

You can also never, ever go wrong with a Balenciaga. Google image these bags to get an idea for yourself.  Also, try shopstyle.com. Just type the name of the designer or bag in their search engine and it will show you where you can purchase any of the items.  It's actually an amazing site for anything fashion.  Hope you like my picks. Let me know what you decide :)
PS- I absolutely love my hair!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment