3.11.2011

barnyard bound.












eskandar cashmere sweater. nordstrom 'eyelash' cashmere wrap. a&f shorts. stephen dweck turquoise ring. urban outfitters armor plate knuckle ring. swarovski crystal ring. jessica simpson double ring.  sam edelman zoyla bootie. 

As I was organizing my closet this past weekend, I found these jean shorts, evoking some wonderful high school memories.  The Abercrombie jeans turned shorts saved me a few years back at the Dave Matthews concert in Alpine Valley.  The scorching heat made me run around a few thousand parked cars in search of a pair of scissors.  Luckily, a mile away, I was victorious.  I turned the denim pants into a "beat the heat" type short and continued to rock out minus the almost uncomfortable temps.  Aside from this anecdote, I love the shots of the red fence, so simple yet adding the perfect punch.  

No comments:

Post a Comment