1.24.2011

day 1: winterblue.

bon bini !

(welcome)

In the words of Princess Fiona, "by day one way, by night another..." 
...a slight shift in style can ultimately prove I have no "fixed" style.  Though somehow I'll always cherish a bit luxury still casual, simple but elegant, polished yet undone.  I love solids, nonetheless admire prints and patterns. Thus, appreciating bold colors and heavy textures while sweeping toward neutral tones, basic blacks and heather grays.  I value clean lines and unadorned silhouettes but tend to feel the same toward an accessorized, edgy-type look. Ultimately, I describe myself as an experiment: one to undertake new trends yet create what's best for me.  That truth, however, can not entirely be explained, for still, I couldn't categorize myself as one definite "type".

enjoy. :)







ecote faux fur vest. j brand skinny jeans. h&m hoodie. mossimo white tee. sam edelman ankle boot. philip stein watch. cara accessories crystal & stud bracelet. jessica simpson double ring. blue power beads.

2 comments:

  1. I love your style!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. way too cute; i'm obsessed with all this shiz. so proud of uu!

    ReplyDelete